Report A Concern

Enter Your Online Request for Service, Watch it Get Fixed!
Please note, the Arlington@Work Citizen Request Form is not to be used for emergencies nor for any other requests than those listed. The online service request feature can only be used for routine maintenance issues. Just click on the New Request button located at the bottom of the map and let us know what type of repair is needed.  For urgent matters needing police or fire response call 9-1-1. If you need to report an issue involving overhead utility lines, flooding, or water main breaks, or sewer issues please contact the Public Works Department directly at 847.368.5800. 

Child Safety Seat Inspection
  • In the white box on the map below, type in your address and "confirm location."
  • Then, select "Child Safety Seat Inspection by Appointment."
  • Select NO PHOTO.
  • Please share any questions or specific concerns in the "description" section, or leave it blank.
  • Follow the prompts and enter your information to submit your request.

By using the Arlington@Work citizen request form, residents can become part of the conversation on improving our community! Use Arlington@Work to report routine maintenance concerns in your neighborhood. Your concerns will be communicated directly to those Village staff that are responsible for performing the requested maintenance. Residents are encouraged to create a profile on SeeClickFix so that Arlington@Work can keep you informed on the status of your request and those created by your neighbors.

This map above shows maintenance issues throughout the Village. To report a new maintenance item use the New Request button towards the bottom of the map. Stay Informed of maintenance in your neighborhood by downloading Arlington@Work to your mobile devices at iTunes or Google Play.

If you have concerns regarding refuse and recycling pickup, please call Health & Human Services at 847.368.5760, for general police matters call the Police Department at 847.368.5300, for water main breaks, snowplow operations of Village streets call the Public Works Department at 847.368.5800

Download the new Arlington@Work app for either iOS or Android now!

Freedom of Information Act Request
For a request of Village records, please use the Records Request FOIA portal.