Passport Parking App
Conveniently pay for Daily Fee parking in surface lots and garages by using the Passport Parking app. Download it
now, and remember to enter your Zone and Parking Space numbers when starting a parking session. Zone numbers refer to the parking lot or garage and the space number is located in front of the parked vehicle.
To utilize the Passport Parking app, all users must upload money into the virtual wallet in the app prior to paying for parking. The Passport Parking app is unable to accept direct payment for an individual day of parking via credit/debit card or Apply Pay. A transaction fee will apply. Parking is permitted from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. although parking is free from Noon to 2 a.m. daily without time-limit restrictions in all daily fee parking areas. Parking in daily fee areas is free on Saturdays and Sundays. For questions regarding the Passport Parking app, contact Passport customer service via the app or call the Village Manager's Office at 847-368-5126.
to view a map of the Downtown parking area. Commuters can utilize the following surface lots and garages by paying for daily parking via the Passport Parking app or cash. Passport requires users to enter the zone number for each lot and the user's individual parking space number.
- Lot S - Zone 6030; Located near the Arlington Heights Memorial Library
- North Garage (Lot G) - Zone 6037; Located on the corner of Arlington Heights Road and Eastman Street
- Lot A - Zone 6031; Located west of the Arlington Heights Metra Station on Northwest Highway
- Vail Garage (Lot D) - Zone 6038; Located on Vail Avenue between Campbell and Sigwalt streets
- Village Hall Garage (Lot M) - Zone 6034 (2nd flood ramp) and Zone 6035 (3rd floor ramp); Located at 33 S. Arlington Heights Road
- Lot O - Zone 6036; Located at the corner of Arlington Heights Road and Sigwalt Street
- Lot T (not shown on map) - Zone 6033; Located near the Arlington Park Metra Station
Please note: Lot H, Lot E, Wing Street Lot, and the Train Station Lot shown in the Downtown parking map offer free parking with differing time limits. Time limits are enforced in these lots and paid parking via Passport or cash is not available.Cash Payment for Parking
Parkers who do not wish to utilize the Passport Parking app may pay for an individual day of parking via cash. Cash fare boxes are located on the first floor of each garage in or near the stairwell closest to the railroad tracks or in the corner of the surface parking lot closest to the railroad tracks. The daily fee is $2.00. Parking is permitted from 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. although parking is free from Noon to 2 a.m. daily without time-limit restrictions in all daily fee parking areas. Parking in daily fee areas is free on Saturdays and Sundays.