The Arlington Heights Senior Center is a hub for people 55 and over to thrive by learning new things, meeting new people, creating, volunteering, and exercising. Everyone is welcome; no membership or residency is required.
Over 500 people visit the 42,000-square-foot Arlington Heights Senior Center daily. Our amenities include an indoor walking trail, woodshop, café, technology lab, reading room, billiards, gift shop, a lending closet of durable medical equipment, and the Arlington Athletic Club. The Senior Center also has a non-profit foundation, Arlington Heights Senior Center, INC, that supports the programs and services through charitable donations. Please explore the tabs on the left for more information on services and programs.
The Senior Center is owned and operated by the Village of Arlington Heights with seven partner agencies that provide programs and services, including:
- Arlington Heights Memorial Library: Reading Room and Tech Lab
- Arlington Heights Park District: Programs
- Arlington Heights Nurses’ Club: Lending Closet
- Catholic Charities Northwest: Senior Services
- Catholic Charities: Immediate Access & Basic Needs
- Connections to Care: Volunteer Transportation Services
- Northwest Community Healthcare: Health & Wellness Programs
- Village of Arlington Heights: Center Operations, Enrichment Programs, Volunteering
The Village of Arlington Heights Senior Center is located at 1801 W. Central Road, at the southwest corner of Central Road & New Wilke Road, approximately 1/2 mile west of Northwest Community Hospital.
Hours of Operation
- Mondays & Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.